Welcome to the New Hampshire Professional Registry.
Before you begin you may want to gather the following information:
This information will be used to complete your individual record including employment, education, experience, certifications and credentials.
- High School and/or College Transcripts
- Training and/or Credential Certificates
- Certifications or Licenses
*Information contained in the New Hampshire Professional Registry will be kept strictly confidential and may be used to report statistical data only. Please note: When you complete your employment information, your program administrative staff will have access to limited information pertaining to your professional development training hours.
The New Hampshire Professional Registry brings recognition and professionalism to the early childhood and afterschool workforce.
The Registry is also a system of data collection that can be used to inform policymakers about this workforce.
The Individual Benefits to the Registry Include:
- Registering for training and tracking your own professional development.
- The assurance that all trainings in the Registry are acceptable for licensing and credentialing.
- Generate and share your training and education record at your discretion.
- Create and maintain your own individual record and track all of your achievements.
- Access to your password-protected record and your training and education record 24/7.
- Ability to download your individual information at any time and any place with internet access.
- Ability to view and reflect upon your own professional growth along your career pathway.
- Complete your credentialing* application online.
* For information on the New Hampshire Early Childhood and Afterschool Professional Development System,