NDS: National Data System for Child Care
NDS is a variety of integrated, user-friendly applications and services that facilitate the work of CCR&Rs. All applications and services are available through a single point of access. The applications and services include:
- NACCRRAware - generates child care referrals and reports, and manages provider, client,community and group data.
- Training Tracking - manages, tracks and reports on community-based trainings for child care providers
- Technical Assistance Management - manages, tracks and reports on technical assistance, mentoring, and coaching of child care providers.
- Child Care Online - provides a "virtual" tour of child care programs, complete with pictures and descriptions, to help customers learn more about a particular child care provider
- Online Referral Module - the Online Referral provides web mapping and gives agencies more flexibility with configuring fields, including an option to translate the online referral into other languages.
- Online Provider Services - allows providers to review and update their NACCRRAware data online. Also allows agencies to upload files and information for providers to access online.